Situations vacant ads that appear in Travel Today automatically appear on this page for 7 days. This can be extended by request
Fortis Travel – Senior Corporate Consultant
Fortis Travel seeks Senior Corporate Consultant
Fortis Travel is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Consultant to join its growing Auckland-based team. Privately-owned and part of the First Travel Group, Fortis Travel prides itself on the quality of its people.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their professional expertise, a passion for producing top quality travel solutions and a desire to create strong relationships with clients and suppliers.
To express your interest and for more information, please contact one of the owners:
Blair Huston – 021 995 587
Mandy Nicod – 027 705 5289
STH NZ – Operations Executive
Sports Travel & Hospitality New Zealand (STH NZ) is a dedicated travel company that works with some of the largest sporting events and brands in the world. STH NZ operating companies include All Blacks Tours and NZC Tours.
All Blacks Tours and NZC Tours provide official supporter travel packages in partnership with the New Zealand Rugby Union and New Zealand Cricket. Our focus is to inspire and motivate fans to join their team on tour – at home and away.
We have an Auckland based Operations Executive role available within our Operations team. If you’d like to be part of this exciting travel company apply today.
Sports Travel & Hospitality New Zealand (STH NZ) is looking for an operations superstar to assist in the planning and coordination of supporter tour logistics. The role is suitable for someone with meticulous attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a ‘getting things done’ attitude. Experience in sports tours, group travel or major event delivery is preferred but not essential. A passion for rugby would be beneficial.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assisting with administrative duties and planning of tour itineraries
• Checking and updating bookings within our tour system, Tour Writer
• Updating customer, transport, accommodation and flight reports
• Liaising, maintaining and developing supplier relationships
• Preparing and packaging tour documentation
• Producing detailed tour manuals
• Performing administrative duties to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Liaising with clients when required
• Dealing with group and travel agent bookings
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Laura North, Senior Operations
Executive before 5pm on Friday 28 February
Singapore Airlines – Sales Operations Officer
SALES OPERATIONS OFFICER
Join one of the world’s leading airlines. An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join the Singapore Airlines Auckland town office in the full-time role of Sales Operations Officer.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
• Provide professional service and assistance to passengers and travel agents
• Complete ticketing and documentation procedures
• Identify and secure new revenue
• Provide fare and product information to external and internal customers
Applications are invited from individuals who possess the following qualifications and skills:
• IATA fare calculation and ticketing
• Experience in airline reservation CRS systems
• Computer literacy, Microsoft Office preferred.
• Time management skills, a sense of responsibility and motivation with ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Knowledge of the SQ product and network would be to your advantage
Candidates must hold NZL permanent residence.
Applications including a cover letter should be received by 5.00pm Friday 28 February 2020 to:
(only short listed candida
Travel Connections – Broker Vacancy
It’s TRUE – being a
broker is AWESOME
(you are the true benefactor in your business)
Travel Connections is offering a unique brokering opportunity with potential for shareholding/ownership.
If you have an outstanding work ethic and reputation, are able to self-manage, have an existing client database or you have an exceptional business plan, then we want to talk to you.