Airline Marketing New Zealand, the representative for several international airlines in New Zealand, is seeking a Sales Manager for their Auckland office.
Reporting to the General Manager the Sales Manager will develop, plan and implement sales coverage for Airline Marketing New Zealand’s airline customers to fulfil market obligations in the Territory including travel trade, customer and corporate.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
• Develop and implement innovative sales & marketing action plans to achieve sales targets
• Coordinate pricing, airline policy, travel advisory and media releases
• Ensure sales and revenue opportunities are maximised
• Determine growth opportunities to ensure effective sales coverage.
• Monitor performance data & KPI’s pertaining to sales and revenue
• Prepare reports for airline management on sales and marketing growth results, competitive activity and recommend the necessary changes to ensure desired results are achieved
• Negotiate and manage business partnerships and supplier relations with key retail trade & executive decision-makers
Experience and Qualifications:
• 5+ years in the travel industry with experience in sales and marketing
• Drive/motivation and creativity in sales approaches
• Demonstrates knowledge of airline procedures and distribution systems
• Strong negotiating, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
• Effective communication, selling and presentation skills
• Proven team player who can perform under pressure in a competitive sales environment
• Superior independent work capabilities
• Good computer skills, proficiency in MS Applications including PowerPoint.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
The successful applicant must be a Permanent Resident and hold citizenship of New Zealand, hold a valid New Zealand Driver’s License and have their own vehicle.
If you have these attributes and would like to join the Airline Marketing Team in New Zealand please forward your application by email to: [email protected] by Friday 1st Mar