GET TO KNOW US:
Here at Virgin Australia, we have the best talent, doing the best work of their lives with meaning. Our continuous focus on the guest experience is what unites us and sets us apart in our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia. Join our team today.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
This role is accountable and responsible for the development and implementation of a business plan to facilitate the responsibility for leading commercial activities in the NZ and PI region including retention of existing revenue and the acquisition and development of new business in the indirect or travel trade distribution channels.
This role will be responsible for leading a team of 2 National Account Managers, 2 Account Managers and 1 Business Development Manager.
You will be leveraging strategic trade partnerships to broaden and develop sales distribution and revenue channels as well as representing Virgin Australia locally by maintaining and enhancing senior relationships with corporate, leisure and other trade accounts – with the specific purpose of increasing the Virgin Australia brand and maximising incremental revenue opportunities.
IT IS ESSENTIAL YOU HAVE:
• An academic qualification at a graduate level or equivalent in finance, business, marketing or travel related
• Knowledge of Sabre, or a GDS system, Prism and/or Salesforce
• Knowledge and contacts within the travel, and/or airline industry
• Sales driven personality with an entrepreneurial drive to success in a highly results driven environment
• Ability to identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation
• High level of computer literacy and comfort in using Excel, PowerPoint and Work as well as web-based analysis and CRM tools
• Minimum of 8-10 years relevant professional experience with a proven track record in new business sales within a target-driven environment
To APPLY for this amazing opportunity please
CLICK HERE to go to our Virgin Australia Careers page