Situations vacant ads that appear in Travel Today automatically appear on this page for 7 days. This can be extended by request
Account Executive Corporate – Singapore Airlines
Join the World’s Most Awarded Airline!
Reporting into our Head of Corporate Sales, we have an opportunity within our Auckland city office for an account executive experienced in managing national corporate accounts.
As an Account Executive Corporate, you will be accountable for a national portfolio of corporate travellers and Travel Management Company’s, building and maintaining strong partnerships and growth and procurement of new accounts. You will be responsible for promoting and selling Singapore Airlines, proactively identifying new sales opportunities, formulating and implementing sales strategies based on data analysis and market feedback.
We are in search of an Account Executive with a successful track record of managing a portfolio of corporate customers and proven history of achieving sales targets.
You need to be a skilled communicator, proficient in both written and verbal presentation, with strong analytical, reporting skills, able to utilise digital tools to support sales initiatives. We are looking for a team player, who is hardworking, adaptable, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with business acumen.
A grasp of the airline industry and understanding of the local market conditions would be a distinct advantage.
Candidates must hold the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Applications, including a cover letter should be sent to
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Domestic Shorthaul Consultant
Domestic Shorthaul Consultant
Due to recent growth in our business, we are
seeking an Experienced Shorthaul Consultant
to look after our corporate and leisure clients
and be part of our fabulous team in our
spacious North Shore office.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 3 years New Zealand industry
- Excellent oral and written skills
- A service focus with attention to detail,and a
sense of humour
- Experience, ideally, with Amadeus/Serko
A remuneration package will include a very
competitive annual salary, travel opportunities,
car parking and staff travel benefits.
Please apply in confidence to: Leith Sisson,
Mob 021 997866, or e-mail email@example.com
helloworld – Pukekohe Superstar!
Are You Our Next Travel Superstar?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our much-loved travel company.
Working in fast growing Pukekohe, you’ll benefit from staying off Auckland motorways and have parking provided. Plus, there’s the bonus of no weekend work!
Are you an experienced Travel Professional looking for…
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Flexible hours
- Strong database & repeat clients
- Friendly office environment
- Ongoing training
If you’re passionate about travel, a super-star seller and love helping clients turn their dreams into reality, we want to hear from you!
Call Christine for a confidential chat on 027 279 3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
House Of Travel – Retail Manager, Lower Hutt
Join Our Team!
House of Travel is searching for a Retail Manager who thrives on building relationships, igniting travel dreams, and inspiring a team to excel. This is your chance to play a pivotal role in the daily operations of our vibrant Lower Hutt store, while laying the groundwork for future growth.
This is more than just a job; it’s a passport to a fulfilling career with endless possibilities. We see your potential to become a Business Partner, owning the store and shaping its future. If you’re a passionate leader with a heart for travel and a knack for building meaningful connections, we invite you to join the House of Travel family. Apply now and let’s embark on this exciting adventure together!
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
House of Travel – Wholesale Cruise Consultant
New Year New Start!
Join HOT Cruise as our newest Wholesale Cruise Consultant
House of Travel are New Zealand’s most awarded travel group, and we believe great holidays are made ‘better together’. We truly believe that the key to our success comes down to our amazing people – and we’re looking for a cruise expert to join our reservations crew.
Our Cruise team are all home based from Southland up to Northland so if you have high speed internet and a can do attitude, we don’t mind where in NZ you are! As part of our nationwide team, you will assist our retail stores with cruise reservations, sharing your amazing cruise product knowledge to help close cruise bookings.
To succeed in this role, you will have a true passion for cruise with a background in retail or wholesale travel.
If this sounds like you then contact us today! Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMADEUS – Commercial Manager
Commercial Manager, Field Sales
Purpose of the role
The Commercial Manager (NZ) is an Auckland-based role, accountable for achieving the commercial targets for Amadeus for a designated portfolio of Field Sales accounts.
He/she ensures the acquisition, retention and growth of Amadeus revenue (booking and TA IT revenue), for maintaining and growing Amadeus’ high customer satisfaction levels, for developing and maintaining senior-level relationships with key agency groups, such as First Travel Group, Helloworld, GTN and others.
Working with various internal teams, the Commercial Manager is directly accountable for managing and growing existing Field Sales in the assigned Territory.
In addition he/she identifies and closes new business opportunities, in order to expand the Amadeus business and grow our profitability.
This role reports to the Head of Commercial (Pacific).
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and Amadeus business growth
- Supporting the creation and execution of the Field Sales strategy, as well as managing designated Field Sales accounts in New Zealand.
- Pipeline management for Retention, Acquisition and Development opportunities
- The entire customer sales and success cycle from senior relationships building, lead generation, commercial proposal, business cases creation, contract negotiation and closure with a goal to achieve commercial objectives
- Input to and the following of processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and the attainment of the overall business objectives
- Representation of customer needs in the relevant internal forums related to product and service strategy and investments.
- Driving IT Sales and ensure overall product adoption
- Being the Senior face of the Amadeus business in New Zealand at Amadeus, Industry and customer events and functions
- Being across industry challenges, opportunities, trends and proactively sharing that intelligence within the business.
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally as required is a pre-requisite.
- Tertiary degree in a relevant discipline is highly regarded
- Fluent English (spoken and written) is mandatory
- Knowledge of the Travel Industry IT systems and processes (GDS system knowledge well regarded)
- Advanced PC Skills and ability to work and master a variety of different software applications and processes
- Proven ability to create and grow senior leadership relationship with customers and Travel industry bodies
- Extensive sales and management experience within B2B company within the Travel industry
- Proven sales record
- Proven sales leadership experience and skills
- Well developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Financial and analytical skills, budgeting and business case experience
- Strong organizational and implementation skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Time Management and Administration skills
- Knowledge of IT & travel industry software products, specifically GDS, including distribution
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Click HERE to apply
World Travellers – Travel Consultant Vacancies
Travel Consultant Vacancies
In Rolleston (new location), Merivale, Whanganui
World Travellers’ Top of the South has four locations in
Whanganui, Blenheim, Rolleston and Merivale, with
vacancies in Rolleston, Whanganui and Merivale.
Here’s what’s on offer:
• Competitive market salary with monthly bonus scheme
• Client base ready and waiting with increasing enquiries every day
• Learning & Development and opportunity for growth
• Flexibility for start date
• Freedom to make the role yours
With award-winning owners, we know how to do work and play; and we love doing it in the best industry in the world.
So if you want to look forward and enjoy the future with an amazing team, call our People and Performance Manager, on
021 914 064 for a confidential chat; or e-mail your CV and application to: email@example.com
Or Click Here for full Job Description.