It’s TRUE – being a
broker is AWESOME
(you are the true benefactor in your business)
Travel Connections is offering a unique brokering opportunity with potential for shareholding/ownership.
If you have an outstanding work ethic and reputation, are able to self-manage, have an existing client database or you have an exceptional business plan, then we want to talk to you.
Situations vacant ads that appear in Travel Today automatically appear on this page for 7 days. This can be extended by request
It’s TRUE – being a
Due to the impending departure of one of our team, we are on the lookout for a new senior travel consultant!
helloworld Travel Richmond is a small but busy store that punches well above its weight. Along the way, we like to have fun and do things differently.
Contact Tim Dunnill or Nick Tilly for a confidential chat anytime.
Tim – 021 767 359 or email@example.com
Nick – 021 642 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Gun’s Andrew Park and Stu McKay (right) can’t cope with their travel enquiry and booking volume, and seek an experienced travel advisor/processor to help handle their customer enquiry (quotes), bookings and finalisation enquiries.
Yes, there is not much they don’t know about travel and that’s why
their clients love them . . . but they are blokes so they are not so
flash when it comes to doing all the reservations and paperwork.
So, if you can handle any and all international booking, processing
and finalisation tasks plus be confident to communicate directly
with their adoring clients then rush us your CV.
Role suited to an experienced consultant, perhaps returning to
the workforce or someone wishing to step away from the front
desk to a support role that can encompass real work life balance
in Fuzion’s booming travel affiliate business. Role can morph into
a full travel affiliate position if desired.
Central location, quirky office, good times, full time positon but
flexible hours possible.
CLICK HERE for a full job description.
Applicants, which close 14 Feb, should be sent to:
As the worldwide leader in travel for 18 to 35-year-olds,
Contiki has been offering young people unforgettable travel
experiences for more than 50 years.
Contiki is on the hunt for a positive, energetic and salesfocused
superstar to take on the role of Sales Representative
and continue the brand’s success.
• Represent Contiki to the travel industry & consumers
• Develop & implement territory sales plans
• Provide training, presentations & info sessions for agents
• Maximise sales and destination growth
• Drive brand awareness
If you’re an experienced & passionate travel industry
professional who embodies Contiki’s unforgettable travel
experiences philosophy, click here to apply.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR
FOR OUR GROWING TEAM.
• Love travel and be passionate about turning your
client’s dreams into reality
• Show initiative and wow your customers with exceptional
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years travel consulting
• Have excellent communication skills, time management
and attention to detail
We offer a generous salary package with support
unrivalled in the retail travel environment.
Enjoy a work-life balance with Monday – Friday hours and
the occasional ½ day Saturday.
We are people centred offering travel opportunities
Send your CV and covering letter to:
Toni Leonard, People & Development Manager
Calder & Lawson House of Travel
455 Grey St, Hamilton East
07 856 9009 I email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5PM, 14 FEBRUARY 2020
Orbit World Travel is seeking experienced consultants, who thrive on delivering excellent customer service, to join our growing
team in Tauranga or Hamilton!
Leading travel management company in the
Waikato and Bay of Plenty.
You will share our commitment to delivering outstanding customer experiences every time. This is a challenging, rewarding and fast paced role, in an intensely customer focused environment. You will bring creativity, initiative and most importantly, attention to detail to the role.
We offer competitive remuneration working
Monday to Friday.
We’d love to hear from you!
Toni Leonard,People & Development Manager
Orbit World Travel Tauranga and Hamilton
P 07 856 9009 I E firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5pm, 14 February 2020
Our Pacific lives to provide our customers
with quality Pacific Island holiday and
wedding experiences matched with great
holiday deals, delivered through our
innovative and unique business model.
We have a sales position available in
Our Pacific team, so if you’re passionate
about selling Pacific holidays, apply in
confidence to Rick Felderhof, MD,
Our Pacific Rick@ourworld.travel
We are looking for someone to join our busy
Documentation team for 6 months on a fixed term
contract commencing in March 2020. World Journeys
are considered by most to produce some of the finest
travel documents in the industry, so our successful
candidate will need to have excellent keyboard skills,
great geographical knowledge, attention to detail and
a sound understanding of travel terminology. Tourplan
experience would be advantageous, but is not essential.
A competitive salary and a great working environment
is available to the right candidate.
by 10 February 2020.
House of Travel is New Zealand’s most awarded travel group and we believe great holidays are made ‘better together’. Our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing team and we are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join us at House of Travel Ponsonby.
We are a busy office with a great atmosphere and an experienced team with years of travel knowledge and experience! This role will see you combine your passion for travel and knowledge to create unique experiences that enrich people’s lives. You’ll enjoy crafting our customer’s ideas into something truly memorable!!
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary with great commission earning potential
• A fantastic office spaces with local cafes and shops nearby.
• Continual support & training – on and off the job
• Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
So, what will impress us?
• You`ve been in a retail travel role for 2 years+
• You have a dedication to providing outstanding customer service
• Strong communication and numerical skills
• An adaptive approach, that meets the urgency of your client needs
• A record of sales success and solutions
• Technologically savvy, preferably you’ve worked with Amadeus.
• An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customer’s itineraries
• An ability to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive team environment
Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV along with a list of your travel experiences to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the next stage of the recruitment process.
APX Travel Management provides end-to-end travel management services for New Zealand and global organisations, from small businesses to corporate’s and government departments. We value strong leaders who have the drive and aspiration to be part of transforming our business and leading change within APX.
We have recently completed a significant change to our senior management structure. Our leadership team in 2020 will be focused on driving teams to create a powerful brand, using analysis & new technology to achieve great results for customers and achieve strong commercial outcomes.
The Head of Enablement is a critical senior leadership position for our business. Strong operational expertise and the ability to execute plans to step change status quo is mandatory.
In this role, you will be responsible for heading all enablement functions within APX. A strong leader is required to develop a centre of excellence, driving teams to deliver training, technology, operations and business solutions to ensure we adapt to the changing needs of our clients while maintaining profitability. You will:
- Lead all enablement functions to achieve and maintain maximum efficiency, productivity and customer service
- Manage National Operations, Business Solutions, Technology Enablement, Training Enablement, Integration programmes and Execution strategies
- Effectively drive change projects from planning to implementation
- Inspiring & experienced senior operational leader with the ability to influence teams and deliver outcomes in complex environments
- Strong results orientation with a track record of achieving superior results for customers & the business
- Proven commercial and financial acumen
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Travel and Tourism industry
- A thorough understanding of market leading technology solutions to enable commercial success
- Manages multiple projects with strict attention to detail, ability to cut through red tape, deliver on time and within budget
- Strong technical capability, demonstrating a growth mindset and visionary approach
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to manage a challenging workload and deliver on results
If you can lead our teams to improve customer service & profitability and have the skills listed above, then we want to hear from you. For more information phone Phyllis on Ph: 027 512 6412. To apply for this role, please email CV, and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14th February 2020.