Lufthansa Group airlines are represented in NZ by The Walshe Group. The focus of the team is to sell, service and promote the network of Lufthansa Group in conjunction with trade agency partners.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Account Steering Executive with previous airline sales experience. The role is a varied-hands on role, responsible for business development and sales strategies working with a mixed portfolio of leisure, corporate, government and wholesale brands in order to achieve the airline’s revenue goals and objectives. Sales activities will include sales calls, webinars, training and product seminars, and events. The role will also require technical ability to turn analysis into action. Utilising business intelligence tools and creating reports for Lufthansa Group head office and local partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and deliver a professional and informative sales message specific to the target market
• Monitor account performance on a national basis
• Undertake analysis using the available MIS tools to develop a targeted strategy
• Proactively source new business leads
• Source market and competitor intelligence specific to the LH Group.
If you are a versatile, resilient airline professional, please send cv application or contact Nigel for a confidential chat.
Nigel.email@example.com, or call 09 977 2279