Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate sales enthusiast, based in Auckland who can promote Fiji Airways products and services in New Zealand to increase revenue.
The successful incumbent will report to the Regional General Manager – New Zealand and is required to build strong relationships with trade customers.
- Travelling throughout New Zealand and conducting weekly sales in person or via Zoom calls.
- Submits weekly sales reports to the Regional General Manager (RGM).
- Highlights competitor activities to the RGM.
- Analyse booking reports and alerts RGM for appropriate actions.
- Prepares and participates in trade shows and expos across New Zealand.
- Consults with RGM to organize agent famils and maintain agent database including Iata numbers and PCC’s.
- Oversee agent rebate bookings and ticketing.
- Propose Year Round Pricing.
- Undertakes Fare Filing for Sales and JV fare filing.
- Address general ticketing queries by phone and email.
- Waiver authorities and keep relevant information updated.
- Undertakes BSP Link refunds.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or other qualification in Business, Finance or Marketing with strong academic performance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in the New Zealand travel and tourism industry.
- Ability to establish relationships with tourism partners.
- Possess strong knowledge of Fiji and other routes flown by Fiji Airways.
- Global Distribution System knowledge and ticketing functions.
- Should be focused and motivated to go the extra mile.
- Proven strength in growing and building relationships to achieve and exceed targeted sales.
Applications close on 20 July, 2022. If you are interested in
this opportunity, visit www.fijiairways.com/our-careers